Friday, May 7, 2010

Youtube Mania

Our final project in Multimedia Tools and Apps, was to make a video and post it on youtube. We needed to find a poem or short story. We also had to find some pictures and a song that would go with the writing.
A friend wrote my poem specially for my project. It was a poem about friendship. So I went onto flickr and found a bunch of photos that I thought would portray the lines in the poem. I put them in Final Cut Pro, along with the photos on the timeline. Then I started to write over with text the words of the poem. I put a couple fade ins and outs in a couple spots. I thought a fast paced song was the best way to portray the emotion behind the poem.
When I finished I compressed it into a file and posted it on youtube. Where it can be viewed now.

Youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment